Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Verbal fumblings cont....

I love Glenn Beck and one of the many things he does that I love is to lead with his mistakes. I misspelled Boonesville,Missouri (the lil bitty town where Sharon and I 1st found out something was going very wrong with her health).It may not seem much but tell that to the good people of Boonesville......as I was telling you from the previous blog...Mid-February 2007,After the ER doctor(he couldn't have been more than 30 yrs old)on duty the night we showed up at the Boovesville Hospital told us she more than likely had cancer Sharon asked for something in the truck and before I could even got outdoors I broke down in tears completely overwhelmed with fear.My driver manager informed me that another driver would pick up my load and put up little resistance to my insistance on getting back to DFW and then Abilene.Once back at Gainey's yard my recruiter and ops manager sat me down to listen and gave me many words of faith and encouragement.Then the office visits began after getting back to Abilene.The names of doctors and nurses are all a blur now,with the exception of a very large very kind hearted hospice nurse at Hendricks,God bless you Mary wherever you are.God bless all of them.There was the doctor's visit that without a doubt verified that Sharon had cervical cancer.The visit that told us she had grade 4b cervical cancer.There's grades 1 to 4,a,b or c. 4c being the worst.We held out hope for a short time that a radical hysterectomy would catch all of it but soon after found out that the cancer had spead to her lymph nodes,which I found out are the "super-highways" of the human body.It had spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment